Anne M. Bever, MD
Dr. Anne Bever will join the staff of Rainbow Pediatrics in early 2013. She is originally from a small rural community near Columbus. After completing her residency training at the University of Minnesota in 1999, she worked with suburban pediatric practices in Atlanta and Cincinnati. She most recently was a primary care provider for Nationwide Children's after her return to the central Ohio area to be near family. She has a wide-range of interests in pediatric medicine including all areas of preventative care, growth issues, child development, and asthma. She also enjoys teaching medical students.
- BA, English: The University of Notre Dame
- Medical Degree: Wright State University School of Medicine
- Pediatric Residency: University of Minnesota
- Board Certified, American Board of Pediatrics
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, and traveling.
Legal/Privacy | ©2011-2017 Rainbow Pediatrics