Stephanie Yoder, CNP
Stephanie Yoder joined Rainbow Pediatrics in July 2016. She received her Master of Science in Nursing as a family nurse practitioner from the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA in 2003. Since then, she has enjoyed a fulfilling career in primary care pediatrics - most recently in a pediatric practice affiliated with Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh. Her interests include well-baby care (especially with first-time parents), asthma and allergy management, and adolescent care.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, University of Pennsylvania
- Master of Science in Nursing, University of Pennsylvania
- Board Certified - Family Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- Stephanie is excited to move with her family to Hilliard as her husband joins a family business in Clintonville, In her spare time, she enjoys gardening, traveling, hiking, and cheering on her four children at various sporting events.
Legal/Privacy | ©2011-2017 Rainbow Pediatrics